IT Manager - Professional services
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established brand with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire an IT Manager - Professional services
As the IT Manager - Professional services you will be responsible for
- Managing the entire spectrum of enterprise IT service delivery, IT operations and Solutoning
- Providing leadership for IT Service Delivery and integrate strategic direction into the Service Program activities and goals
- Managing the IT team and evaluate performance
- Providing leadership and direction to the high-performance team
- Forecasting and budgeting the PnL for the financial year
- Incident review and liasing with application development team (L3) to resolve problems or fix bugs
- Ensure SLAs are met Generating SLA, Management Information, KPIs on regular basis
- Ensuring effectiveness of incidents, problem Streamline processes to ensure service levels are improved.
- Liaise and engage with business stakeholders as part of the service level management function
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelors degree in computer science or a relevant field with a minimum of 15 years' of IT Service Management with good knowledge of IT Strategy Planning and Service Management in a managed services or professional service environment.
You will have Strong experience managing remote regional teams and Enterprise level IT delivery. You will have strong stakeholder skills and business partnering with 3rd party ervice providers. ITIL V3 certification would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Leadership position