IT Manager- Logistics/ Supply Chain
Excellent Salary Package
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading logistics organisation with strong presence across APAC. They are currently looking to hire an IT Manager- Logistics/Supply Chain.
As an IT Manager- Logistics/Supply Chain, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and conducting the overall IT processes for IT infrastructure and application side.
- Working with different departments to identify the gaps and enhance the processes.
- Adopting process to make sure proper risk management objectives are followed.
- Making sure proper audit standards are followed and complied with.
- Being a part of the IT audit team and helping them in process automation as well.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in managing IT related projects within Logistics/ Supply Chain domain. You will have experience in taking part in audit assignments and evaluating different IT software's for the organisation. You will also have experience with digitalization of work processes using RPA , predictive data and data visualisation tools. Prior experience in programming languages such as Java, C++ or SQL will be preferred.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- Newly Created Role