IT Manager (Infrastructure)
Excellent career development opportunities
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the transport and logistics domain with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire an IT Manager (Infrastructure) .
As the IT Manager (Infrastructure)you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, managing and implementing the overall project lifecycle according to customer needs.
- Preparing RFP specifications for procurement of goods and services.
- Managing outsourcing relationship and evaluating the right outsourcing partner
- Reviewing and optimizing for the following areas; Linux/Unix, SAN and VMWare.
- Collaborating with business and tech stakeholders to understand needs and requirements
- Facilitating project reporting to stakeholders along with tracking project progress and budgets
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 8-10 years of hands on experience within the Infrastructure domain including minimum 5 years of experience as a Project manager. You will be comfortable working with Linux, VMware, SAN storage, Microsoft Azure Cloud and IBM WebSphere. You will also have experience in project management along with good understanding of Networks, servers and operating systems.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading logistics and transportation organisation with exposure to business stakeholder management. You will get the opportunity to lead high value projects across Asia with exposure to latest technology.