IT Innovation Manager (RPA)
Opportunity to work with a huge brand
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology provider within the region. They are looking to hire an individual as their IT Innovation Manager (Supply Chain/ Logistics).
As the IT Innovation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development, review & maintenance of the Innovation Strategy.
- Planning, organising, and managing of innovation projects across the business.
- Maintaining sustainable long-term quality service commitment with all vendors and developing good customer relations in pipeline engagements and projects.
- Supporting Innovation development and governance plans, maintaining and implementing Innovation operational standards.
- Partnering with stakeholders within business groups, and communicating performance standards through weekly reports
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelors degree in engineering/IT or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in an innovation related management position involving logistics and RPA.
PMP and Agile methodologies would be advantageous.
Preferred candidates would have obtained six sigma green belt or equivalent
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a well-known brand that focuses on innovation.
They invest heavily in developing their team and actively promote a highly supportive working environment. You will be given remarkable opportunities to build your technical and business acumen.