IT Infrastructure Specialist
6 Months Contract - Converstion to Perm
Leading High-Tech Company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading designer, developer and manufacturer of Technology solutions. It has a high-tech culture and focuses on innovation and creativity.
- For entry level issues providing phone and in-person support, respond to problems, inquiries and managing incoming requests determining user requirements as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service.
- Work with users on diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving a variety of technical issues and question with hardware/software problems.
- Utilise technical support from hardware or software manufacturers as a resource to aid in identifying and resolving computer related problems.
- Responsible for attempting to resolve Tier 1 issues within the documented time frames ensuring detailed resolution notes included in the ticket.
- Provide input on configure of new or upgraded applications software and operating systems.
- Recording all issues in the IT Incident ticketing system.
- Ensure all requests and incidents are handled within set corporate SLA policies
- Server level - Active Directory Management, Patch Management, Basic routine health check of servers
- Network Level - Basic Network skills, LAN and VLAN configuration knowledge
- End user support - Interacting with user on their day to day tasks and resolve issues, Laptop setup for on-boarding users into the organisation, New office Infrastructure build outs
- IT projects - Supporting and working with implementation team to execute and complete the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Good verbal/written communication Abilities (attitude, personalities etc.)
- 0-1 years. Entry level experience in:
- Desktop, laptop and mobile hardware support
- Microsoft and Apple Desktop OS
- User service (troubleshooting user problems, upgrading workstation, maintaining workstations)
- A+ Preferred
- High School Diploma or Intern program through a technical school focusing on Information Technology
What's on Offer
- 7 Days annual leave for 6 months contract
- 6 Months contract with conversion to perm
- Work Location - Changi Expo