IT Infrastructure Manager (Banking)
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent player in the global Banking space having ranked among the top in terms of total assets. They are seeking an IT Infrastructure Manager to oversee both the managerial and technical aspects of the Infrastructure Department. You will perform a pivotal role in designing the overall infrastructure landscape as well as supervising the IT Team that will be responsible for daily operations. This will be a permanent position based in Singapore.
For the position, you will be expected to:
- Manage the Infrastructure department and directly oversee crucial roles like DBAs, Network Engineers and Data Centre operators
- Act as a point of escalation and take responsibility to ensure that business activities are not disrupted in the event of an incident
- Review the existing Infrastructure landscape to ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines
- Function as a lead for Infrastructure enhancements, operations and maintenance
- Plan and collaborate with various department heads to develop strategies which can align with the corporate vision
- Be a subject matter expert for technologies like VMs, Servers, Firewalls, Routers, Operating Systems and related Infrastructures
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate has a strong footing in the Banking / Financial Services Sector with at least 12 years experience in the IT Infrastructure area, having an expansive coverage ranging from Database Administration, Networks, Linux / Windows operating systems and Virtual Machines.
They should be Degree qualified with the ability to manage large teams as well as being able to efficiently communicate with senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Multinational environment
- Competitive package