IT Head (Navision)
Newly Created Role
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG organisation with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire an IT Head (Navision).
As an IT Head (Navision), you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and defining the overall IT road map for the organisation that aligns with business goals.
- Optimising information management in a fast -changing business environment and technology capabilities.
- Working with teams across different IT functions to optimise the use of resources.
- Managing the overall IT operations ranging from infrastructure to applications projects.
- Leading the overall development of policies, standards and guidelines that drive the end -to-end IT processes across the business.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in managing the overall IT operations including ERP. You will have strong experience in IT project management and experience in Navision ERP systems as well. You will also have experience in managing teams along with good understanding of networks and servers.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Leadership Role