IT Director - Retail/F&B
Opportunity to work closely with the Business to provide Technology Roadmap
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the market leaders within the retail/F&B industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years across 10 countries. They are now looking for an IT Director as part of their expansion plans to incorporate Technology to drive various Digital Transformation initiatives.
As an IT Director, you will be responsible for
- Managing hybrid cloud infrastructure for corporate systems this include, ERP, POS, BI and workforce management systems
- Managing network solutions across the region while ensuring optimal connectivity and alignment with key sites.
- Leading the Cyber Security positioning while ensuring alignment on security systems across the region.
- Implementing ERP and POS solutions while ensuring integration with third party applications and solutions.
- Providing strong vendor management while managing corporate SLAs and Governance.
- Collaborating closely with the business to ensure the adoption of best practices and available IT tools while bridging the gaps between Technology, Operations and Finance.
- Leading the Group IT and facilitating the use of new Technologies while providing advisory to IT managers across the region.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 years of successful track record in a Lead IT function role.
Any experience in a Retail/F&B environment is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work closely with the Business to provide Technology Roadmap
- Attractive Salary Package
- Centrally Located