IT Digital Product Manager, Asia
Exposure to latest technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC in the consumer industry that spans across more than 20 countries across the world. Due to extensive expansion, they are looking for a new IT Digital Product Manager to join their regional HQ here in Singapore.
Your responsibilities include:
- Gathering requirements from internal business stakeholders, external web developers and interactive designers to create solutions though IT digital investment
- Managing Scrum meetings and discuss on user stories, success criteria, business logic and prioritization.
- Leading project management, focusing in resource, timeline and vendor management
- Ensuring alignment with Global IT transformation strategy
- Managing external vendors, ensuring that SLA has been met
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Technology
- At least 4 years of IT Digital experience as a product owner/product management
- Proven track record of cross-device web development
- Proven track record in Scrum or Agile Experience will be of added advantage
- Exposure to business stakeholder management
- Open to travelling of up to 30% regionally
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to advance your IT digital skills in a regional capacity. This roles offer the opportunity to lead large scale transformation project implementation with exposure to senior business stakeholders.