IT Change Manager
Exposure to Latest Technologies
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established firm in the logistics sector with strong presence across the global. They are looking to hire an IT Change Manager.
As an IT Change Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, organising and gathering project requirements from the business which needs to be implemented.
- Working with internal teams on UX and UI, making sure proper guidelines are followed.
- Evaluating various business process and suggesting solutions to enhance process.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, technical teams and other project managers on developing and implementing projects.
- Proper project documentation of all internal project must be done.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will possess a bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or IT-related discipline. You will have at least 8 years of experience as a business analyst within the Logistics sector. You will also be experienced in User Interface Design Tools and Business Processes Mapping.
Previous experience in maritime logistics operations will be preferred. Familiarity with Software Development Experience, such as Java and web-related, and fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese will be your assets. You will also have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package