IT Business Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational professional service provider and consulting firm with a strong presence in APAC with Singapore being their regional headquarters. They are setting up they regional shared service centre for Technology operations in Singapore and are looking experienced Business to join their regional IT Business Partner & Analysis team.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of gathered business requirements while acting as a bridge between the client, stakeholders and the Business Transformation function.
- Ensuring compliance of qualified requirements with global templates and solutions through continuous communication and collaboration.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to identify, qualify, prioritise and agree on business requirements.
- Documenting and maximising the quality of the requirements gathered while producing business opportunity statement and supporting Regional or Functional Business Partners to produce any additional project or pre-project documentation.
- Supporting the solution architects & development teams and working towards the harmonisation of platforms and processes across the region, functions and globally.
- Providing support to the training department to ensure a smooth transition while supporting end users during UAT.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst. You will have experience in a customer facing role with sound knowledge of formal analysis and modelling techniques, e.g. business process modelling.
You will have previous experience with Use Case modelling and the supporting tools.
You will have hands on experience and knowledge of MS Excel and Visio (or similar tool)
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive salary package