IT Audit Manager
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established brand within the health-care domain. They are looking to hire an IT Audit Manager.
As an IT Audit Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, performing and executing IT audits projects to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Taking ownership of technology risk assessment which includes the security functions.
- Devising audit strategies, running technology risk assessment while leading the execution of audit assignment.
- Setting the audit objective and Leading the IT process analysis, assessing the risks while evaluating control design.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations to enhance the security of networks and computerised systems
- Establishing audit work programs to effectively evaluate IT process and systems.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 8 years of IT audit experience along with hands on experience on commercial IT audit side. You will preferably have CISA and CIA certification. You will have sound knowledge of internal control concepts and auditing techniques. You will also have technical knowledge of IT, information security, ISO standards and penetration testing.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Salary Package