IT Audit Manager (CISA / CISSP)
About Our Client
Our client is a Market Leading Real Estate Company and they are looking for an IT Audit Manager (CISA / CISSP) to be in a regional role covering both IT and operational audits.
As an IT Audit Manager (CISA / CISSP), you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the management and providing guidance on IT Risk Management issues, across both infrastructure and applications.
- Reviewing the IT Risk Management framework across the group and promoting adherence to the framework.
- Overseeing system implementations and performing pre and post implementation reviews.
- Reviewing IT General Controls, Application Controls, Change Management and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) / Disaster Recover (DR) exercises.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of IT Audit and Control experience. You will also be familiar with IT audit methodologies and internal auditing standards, including control design documentations, process narratives and documentation of flow charts.
You will have relevant certifications such as CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) and CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional).
What's on Offer
- Regional Role
- Strong Growth Organisation
- Competitive Salary Package