IT Applications Project Manager ( .Net )
Opportunity to Lead Large-Scale .Net Projects
Opportunity to join a Global Chemical Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Multinational Company in the Chemical Sector and they have a global footprint with more than 20,000 employees across 15 countries. They are now looking to hire a high calibre IT Application Project Manager (.Net) to coordinate and lead large-scale application projects.
Reporting to the Senior IT Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating between key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of application projects with the project deliverables achieved
- Gathering project requirements and translating into relevant technical specifications
- Organising milestone meetings, and providing project status updates
- Conducting User Acceptance Tests and developing necessary Project Documentations to facilitate successful project implementations
- Facilitating post-project implementation discussions to identify areas of improvement and enhancements
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Information Technology or relevant fields. You will have 5 - 8 years of relevant experience in managing IT Application Projects (.Net) within the Supply Chain or Chemical industry, backed by good experience in creating Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD).
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to Lead Large-Scale .Net Projects