IT Analyst - Qlik
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established firm with a strong regional presence. They are looking to hire an IT Analyst - Qlik
As IT Analyst - Qlik you will be responsible for the following:
* Driving technology and data initiatives for the team by leading complex data related projects.
* Developing and managing the business units data analytics / business intelligence platform using Qlick
* Working with MSQL Server databases along with query and data transformation tools to develop analysis-ready datasets
* Conducting business process analysis and identifying business requirements by interviewing and working with key business personnel.
* Collaborating with other teams in MIS during all phases of the development process to ensure that developed products meet business needs.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field. You will have Minimum 5 year's experience designing and generating weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports using reporting/query tools such as crystal reports/Qlik. Proficient in the use of Business Intelligence tools, including Tableau, MS Excel, MS Access, Qlikview, Power BI. Knowledge of R/Python will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
* End user environment
* Excellent salary package