IT Analyst-Business Intelligence
Great Working Environment
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known technology organisation with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire an IT Analyst- Business Intelligence.
As an IT Analyst- Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, gathering, analysing and documenting requirements from the business to develop dashboards.
- Working with stakeholders to perform data extractions and provide recommendations on data visualisation and dashboards.
- Providing feedback and reporting data quality issues.
- Building automated work-flows and data checks to provide smooth running of the reports.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and support remote BI users.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4 years of experience in business intelligence development along with hands on experience in power BI. You will also have hands on experience in writing complex SQL for data analysis. You will also have experience in ETL tools along with good understanding in Qlikview and reporting service SSRS.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Newly Created Role