- Excellent opportunity to join a global commodity firm
- 9 months maternity cover
About Our Client
The client is a global commodity firm.
This role will support the Iron Ore Marketing team in sales operations services:
- Responsible for operational terms, payment terms and trade finance requirements during the purchase and sales contracting processes.
- Responsible for the coordination of post-contracting sales activities and ensuring smooth execution of shipments.
- Calculate laytime, handling demurrage/dispatch in accordance to contractual terms and responsible for L/C issuance, arrangement of payment and documentation flow.
- Work together with other teams (Sourcing & Origination Manager/Sales Manager/Traders) to ensure we follow up promptly with clients.
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of sales operations experience (can be within logistics/supply chain) in the commodity industry.
- Good working knowledge of trade finance terms such as L/Cs, standby L/Cs, silent guarantees, discounting, forfeiting, etc.
- Excellent communication skills required to liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong logic thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to react to situations and make good judgement calls.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a global commodity firm