IR Manager / Director - Based in Hong Kong
Medical/ Healthcare industry exposure preferred
High travelling required
About Our Client
Our client is a HK listed company in the medical industry. To support their growth, they are currently looking for a seasoned IR profession to join their team.
1. Develop and manage corporate communications and investor relations strategies with CFO and Executive Members
2. Further enhance the company's brand across globally by handling all media enquiries and preparing press releases, annual and interim reports
3. Working closely with CFO to further develop relationships within the investment community by keeping analysts updated about the company's latest development
4. Acting as a primary liaison with institutional and potential investors and analysts on company visits and investment communication activities.
5. Aligning all investor and other internal communication to group's subsidiaries
6. Oversee the company's social media activities to ensure regulatory compliance and consistency with corporate communications objectives
7. Manage development of briefing materials and message refinement for all media relations opportunities
8. Proactively counsel and collaborate with internal stakeholders on all major company initiatives, events, and announcements
9. Serve as a primary corporate spokesperson; oversee media training efforts for other corporate spokespeople
10. Oversee company website and related content to ensure consistency with corporate image and strategic messaging
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in communications, finance or other related fields
2. At least 8-10 years of corporate communications, investor relations or sell-side banking experience
3. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills is essential.
4. Fluent in both English & Chinese
5. Flexibility in Travelling
6. Pharmaceutical/ medical/ healthcare industry highly preferred
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with the company along with a competitive package.