IoT Product Manager - Healthcare Solutions
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider for government, healthcare and corporate initiatives covering a span of up to 3 million users. They have an established presence of more than 20 years with a growing presence within the APAC regions and are now looking for a IoT Product Manager - Healthcare Industry, to be a part of their team.
As an IoT Product Manager - Healthcare Industry, you will be responsible for:
* Identifying and monitoring latest trends in product technology while understanding consumer needs for the development of new product.
* Managing and leading the research and development and IP projects, this includes the development, designing, product POC, and prototype modelling that will lead to actual product development and commercialisation
* Collaborating closely with the team while providing technical direction in hardware and software issues.
* Consulting with key business units this includes product management, software development and technical engineering team and external stakeholders to support initial product development.
* Identifying commercial viability and risks while managing costs and project timeline.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field with at least 10 years of experience in research and development or new product development in the domain of consumer electronics.
You should have a strong experience on SoC, ARM Cortex, Sensors, Bluetooth, IoT, C/C++ programming.
You should have a strong understanding of IP process and requirements, this includes white paper experience coupled with a strong understanding of the integration of hardware, firmware and software development for the development of a viable product.
In addition, you should be fluent in both English and Mandarin to communicate with Mandarin speaking customers.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment