- Excellent opportunity to join a global commodity firm
- 12 months contract for a start (extendable)
About Our Client
Our client has been in business for more than 100 years. They are a leading global metal group with a presence in 35 countries across six continents.
You will be reporting to the Invoicing Supervisor (Bulk Pacific):
- Generate invoice payments and monitor shipment execution
- Execute and run reports and procedures required for month-end activities
- Follow-up on AR/AP positions and payment schedules
- Support SAP projects and enhancements for CTC process
- Maintain management reporting
- Assisting with audit and financial queries, when required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in Commodity Industry is desirable
- Supply chain, trade finance and shipping knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Incoterms and UCP600
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to be part of the leading global commodity firm!
This role is a great opportunity for a professional who is eager to progress into a role with end-to-end accountability and responsibility for Contract to Cash (CTC) process and have the experience in supporting the development of new KPIs, system enhancements and process automation.