Investment Operations, Client Services
Be a pioneer in the team for a well established global asset management firm
Excellent working enviroment with plenty of opportunities internally
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest US based asset management firms with a large focus on doing right by their investors in the long term.
This team supports the investment process and distribution efforts by performing accounting, fund administration, and securities operations for the investment portfolios available to the firm's global clients.
- Trade processing and settlement
- Corporate actions research and processing
- Liaising with the front office team to effectively manage client queries
- Post trade client services
- Liaising with senior stakeholders both in Singapore and other global offices
- Problem solving and understanding what processes would work best
- Process improvements that go beyond escalation
The Successful Applicant
- Good operations background within in a Global Corporate or Prviate Bank
- Eloquent and sharp, must be able to communicate effectively
- Proven capability of stakeholder management
- Singaporean only
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a middle office role that is not limited to coverage in Singapore only
- Good understanding of mutual funds would be a plus
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Wonderful and supportive company culture