- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
- 6 months contract, renewable with an opportunity to convert to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with a huge global presence. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporations and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
- Manage our clients' post trade execution needs, including trade booking and settlement
- Assists in providing operational risk management and oversight for the equities sales and trading businesses
- Be involved in change management processes with technology and other operational or securities division teams to assess downstream implications and ensure more streamlined flows.
- Identifying, documenting and implementing procedural changes within the department to improve processes and control infrastructure around firm reference data.
- Enhance the operations client experience in a risk and control oriented environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- At least 1 year of working experience in financial services industry
What's on Offer
The individual will be given the opportunity to work closely with Business and Client Service representatives and will need to comfortable communicating across all levels within Business, Technology and other Operations groups.