- Opportunity to work with an international provider of research
- Be involved in industrial partnerships and research projects
About Our Client
Our Client is an international provider of research on infrastructure globally. Their research hub is based in Singapore, and their business centre is in Europe and America. They create and deliver exciting new data to the private infrastructure investment sector. The three main types of key customer they serve are asset owners, asset managers and investment consultants.
- Perform research on trends, news, forecasts, politics, policy and leads to identify possible investment targets
- Develop research and data products with a focus on asset management and the needs of investors
- Create financial models, cash flow and balance sheet analysis.
- Facilitate discussions with colleagues to gather and receive feedback on ideas and reports
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the asset management industry with a focus on alternatives and real assets
- Strong knowledge of investment practices (risk management, liability-driven investment) of pension plans and insurers
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Finance
- Strong command of theoretical finance concepts and methods including applications to risk and asset management, asset valuation, etc.
- Proven track record of high-quality written work
- Strong coding skills (R, Python) and quantitative skills is advantageous
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.