Internal Control Manager - Group Level Function
Fast growing operation
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing F&B Group with operation across APAC.
As the Group Internal Control Manager, you will be:
- Reporting to the CFO and business partner with various functional heads and process leads.
- Identify opportunities for internal control improvement, best practice implementation and opportunities for standardisation. Manage re-engineering and continuous improvement projects involving new policies, processes, systems or organisations.
- Identify and communicate financial and business risks and opportunities. Perform the annual risk assessment exercise to identify exposures arising from legal, tax accounting, business structure, political environment and other risk areas.
- Lead the process to create, update, standardise and improve documentation of business processes and internal controls.
- Ensure that internal controls are designed to address control objectives and that they operate effectively. Identify and coordinate resolution of internal control weaknesses. Ensure remediation of design gaps and testing exceptions.
- Conduct pre-testing and monitoring activities for key controls. Communicate status on remediation of controls.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate would be:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, preferably with a CPA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years of internal audit / internal control experience. Big 4 or sizeable audit firm trained.
- Greater China audit experience is essential. Prior Manufacturing, Retail, F&B industry exposure preferred.
- Ability to understand and anticipate how changes in accounting standards and business environments impact controls.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-cultural business partners and stakeholders in different countries.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and be able to forge a common direction for the team despite the unknown.
What's on Offer
- Stable work environment
- Growth opportunity within the group