Internal Audit - Wealth Management - VP
Exciting role for an Audit Professional
Global Banking Group
About Our Client
My client is a leading Global Banking Group with an established household name.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage internal audit engagements related to Wealth Management to provide ongoing assurance over the effectiveness of the design and implementation of controls.
- Act as liaison with Management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level.
- Perform, support, lead or manage where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements within established standards and timelines.
- Perform regular risk assessment and continuous monitoring activities for areas of responsibility.
- When leading an audit engagement, provide interim performance feedback to team members.
- Share knowledge, skills and experience with team members to guide and assist in their development.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced internal auditor, risk professional or business practitioner with an extensive background in Wealth Management, with focus on Product management, Suitability and sales controls.
- Accounting / Audit qualification preferred (including e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIA)
- Effective written and presentation skills
- Strong communicator with an ability to influence
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to commit to up to 25% business travel
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer in addition to an annual bonus.