Internal Audit Officer
New role in an Asian Bank
Steep learning curve
About Our Client
The client is a well reputed Asian Bank with their regional headquarter in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, the role will include :
- Assisting in risk assessment and audit plans
- Monitoring changes in internal and external risk and recommending suitable changes in a timely fashion
- Conducting audits according to the established procedures and methodologies and with the audit plan
- Assisting in increasing the efficiency of the Audit function and delivering timely solutions
- Suggesting methods to increase utilisation of resources within each department
- Helping in dealings with regulators and external auditors
- Following-up and ensuring implementation status of recommendations by the Audit department
- Attending periodic Audit Committee meetings and assisting with communication to stakeholders when necessary
- Any other ad hoc duties instructed by the manager.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate must have 3-4 years Audit experience in the Wholesale Banking domain. Strong communication skills and stakeholder management abilities. A consultative approach to working with various departments and fluency in using MS Office.
What's on Offer
The role will have a strong learning curve, exposure to senior stakeholders along with competitive pay and bonus.