Internal Audit Manager - Global Markets
Global Investment Bank
About Our Client
My client is a reputable and growing International Bank with a large Asia presence, they have continued to post strong financial results and stability and continue to invest heavily in the Singapore market with new and growing headcounts.
- Conduct audit assignments in accordance with business methodology.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships with Heads of Department, Senior Management and external Regulators.
- Perform project audit assignments on an ad-hoc basis as requested by regulators, bank management and audit committees.
- Write and present audit reports to the Head of Audit and Department Heads outlying any risk areas identified and recommendations for improvement.
- Follow through on remediation activities and escalations.
- Minimal travel required - 1 or 2 trips a year of 3-4 weeks.
The Successful Applicant
- Investment banking product knowledge is a must - Derivatives - FX, interest rate, credit, equities, commodities, Corporate Finance, Asset-Liability Management & Treasury etc.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills are advantageous
- University degree at the minimum, master degree in relevant areas is a plus.
- More than 10 years in investment banking and / or internal auditing of Investment Banking.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and competitive benefits package with an annual bonus.