Internal Audit Manager - Fast Growing Tech Company
Driven and exciting work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing tech firm with their products and services sold / used in 150 countries around the world.
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will:
- Conduct detail audits and reviews of the control framework and governance systems.
- Plan & conduct individual audits, define audit objectives, prepare audit plans, prioritise work based on risk and ensure adherence to the audit plan.
- Perform risk evaluation against changing trends, market, economic and business conditions.
- perform risk assessment and gap analysis including the preparation of RCM.
- conduct Forensic & Integrity Investigations on project basis.
- Maintain close relationships with Operation and supporting teams to create awareness / provide guidance.
- Keep up to date on the regulatory and statutory changes.
- Collaborate with support Ethics & Compliance and Legal Teams.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will:
- have Bachelor Degree in Accountancy and a qualified CA / CPA with additional qualification (ideally) CFE or CIA.
- Minimum of 6 years in Internal Audit as well as Forensic Investigation required.
- Big 4 audit firm trained with prior industry experience in TMT sector is preferred.
- Prior experience in Corporate Audit, Singapore Police Force or Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau would also be considered.
- Ability to Multi-task, work under tight deadlines either in a team or independently are key.
- Flexibility to travel.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow within the organisation
- Attractive pay package
- Regional exposure