Internal Audit - Credit Risk
Exciting new role in Credit Risk Audit
Low travel requirements
About Our Client
My client is a European bank with a large presence in Singapore and SE Asia. Due to strong financial results they are continuing to grow headcount across all areas.
- Execute audit planning, fieldwork, reporting and issue tracking in an efficient manner within given budget and Audit standards.
- Evaluate quantitative and qualitative data to diagnose underlying issues, patterns and causes.
- Monitor/track audit issues and action plans.
- Build good working relationships with the business to facilitate execution of audit work.
- Attend regular meetings with assigned business stakeholders.
- Provide assigned stakeholders with regular reports and updates, as appropriate, on risk trends and emerging risks
- Write detailed audit reports to be presented to senior managers in Audit and to business stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced career internal (or external) auditor, or deep subject matter expert (as a risk manager) in quantitative credit risk. Minimum 5 years experience.
- Quantitative qualification, Masters degree preferred.
- Background in Model Validation.
- Previous experience using Access, SAS, Matlab, R / Splus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to influence business management, other stakeholders and peers.
- Ability to commit up to 20% business travel.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package