- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
PageGroup has been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. Operating through three internationally recognized and respected brands: Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Outsourcing, we have the global strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or business function.
We are a B2B group within the 'information sales' space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore continues to be an important regional hub for most organizations though the landscape has changed dramatically in the last 2 years - becoming more competitive and sophisticated. Our Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Human Resource, Digital, Technology, Engineering & Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Procurement, Business Support and Customer Service desks are well established businesses in the SEA region and is specialized across FMCG, Media, Fintech, E-commerce, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology & Financial Services. As we continue to invest in this business, we are looking to hire new Consultants for our desks.
Reporting to the Manager for this business, the key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Sourcing - identify and develop a network of candidates that will meet the needs of the assignments and ensure timely delivery
- Lead Generation - drive activities, events, meetings for the purpose of networking and generating leads that are of commercial important for the business
- Key Account Management - we partner with most top brands with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing some of these key relationships
- Engagement - use social media, events, cold calling as an engagement tool to connect with potential candidates and drive new business development
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with:
- Bachelors' Degree Undergrad specialising in Business, Marketing, Banking and Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, Information Technology or a relevant discipline
- Passion for a sales role
- Strong values that are in line with ours
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with C-level executives as business development activity is focused on targeting global/regional leaders from the sector
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices should you join us full-time in future. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Excellent basic salaries
- Performance based bonus - potential to earn between 6 and 12 months bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- Dynamic, flexible work environment
- Fast track into management opportunities
- Industry leading training program - come and learn from the best!
- Individual and team based incentives
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- Opportunity to move to international office locations