Institutional Sales Analyst
One of the Largest Banks in the world
Contributing to Business growth
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest banks in the world with a growing presence in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Investment Banking, key responsibilities will include:
- Distribution of fixed income securities to institutional investors.
- Working closely with DCM origination.
- Preparing internal credit documents and external transaction details.
- Bringing in new business and maintaining existing relationships.
- Keeping up with industry demands and market information.
- Any other ad hoc functions required.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will be one with:
- A degree in Banking, finance or accounting from a reputable school
- 2-5 years experience in DCM Syndication/Sales to be able to autonomously deal with clients
- Fluency in English and Mandarin to interact with clients in China and South East Asia.
- CMFAS Rep License in corporate finance advisory/dealing in securities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to manage stakeholders
What's on Offer
Being a part of team with high visibility, good support and competitive pay.