Institutional Sales Analyst
Large Financial Institute with a growing global presence
Pioneering in set-up
About Our Client
The client is a global leader in online trading.
Reporting to the CEO, key responsibilities would include:
- Research the Institutional Sales market for internal products
- Agree on Institutional Sales Strategies with the Global Head and a rolling out business development plans.
- Work towards meeting agreed sales targets and ensure all opportunities are maximised.
- Taking responsibility for account opening and on-going account handling for Institutional Clients.
- Ensuring the Institutional sales process remains in compliance with all legal and regulatory obligations.
- Devising and coordinating the development and delivery of Institutional marketing initiatives (if appropriate).
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will be one with:
- Extensive experience of selling financial products or services to financial institutions, particularly sales of derivative products to retail brokers, asset managers and other financial intermediaries
- Fluent in English and Chinese to liaise with clients
- Demonstrable ability of building a credible network of contacts and potential contacts at financial institutions.
- Track record of creating and delivering towards an approved business plan.
- Experience of maintaining relationships and selling to high net worth individuals or other retail customers.
What's on Offer
An individual contributor role, with a large market coverage and competitive pay.