Infrastructure Solutions Lead - Office Relocation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with a strong regional presence. They are looking for their theirInfrastructure Solutions Lead - Office Relocation to support regional projects.
As the Infrastructure Solutions Lead - Office Relocation, you are responsible for:
* Providing and maintaining project prioritization, planning, and forecasting for the IT Infrastructure department.
* Troubleshooting, resolving, and escalating infrastructure related issues when necessary.
* Forecasting necessary IT Infrastructure resources for all incoming project requests.
* Preparing analysis and reports of all IT Infrastructure project work on an as needed basis.
* Acting as a liaison to the other project management areas of the business as related to new projects affecting the IT Infrastructure area.
* Ensuring that IT Infrastructure improvement initiatives identified are acted upon and progress reports are provided.
* Leading and participating in project or committee meetings as required.
* Participating in procurement and renewal processes, including development of Request-For-Proposal (RFP)
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of experience in handling IT infrastructure design, planning. You will have proven expertise in developing and delivering IT Infrastructure proposals. You will also have Exposure to cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and hands on experience with Virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V as well as storage technologies including SAN, DAS and RAID.
Relevant certifications such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certification in Azure, ITIL, PMP etc will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Regional Role
- Good Career Progression