Infrastructure Project Manager (Financial Services)
Rapid Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Multinational Financial Services and Banking corporation. They hold a global presence of over 20,000 employees with 40 offices worldwide. They are now hiring for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager as part of their expansion plans.
As an IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and managing IT Infrastructure projects like large scale Data Centre Virtualizations.
- Designing solutions with a strong Linux/Unix or DBA focus for Data Centre Server Platforms.
- Managing internal stakeholders through weekly reports and updating for the various IT Projects.
- Troubleshooting and configuring for Servers and Networks along with Software Systems.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience in a Project Management capacity. The candidate will also be required to have strong fundamentals in Infrastructure with good Linux/Unix or DBA knowledge. You will also have relevant Project Management certifications with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work in a large multinational organization
- Rapid career growth