Infrastructure Project Co-ordinator
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational group with diverse business interest. They are currently undergoing digital transformation at a group level and are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Co-ordinator to be a part of this digital transformation programme.
As a Project Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for :
- Liaising effectively with all group entities to maintain infrastructure asset details for pre and post migrations.
- Co-ordinating and facilitating testing for all implementations while maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets and resources
- Ensuring all documentations is properly maintained in addition to adhering to all frameworks related to the projects
- Assessing project risks and providing solutions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or related field. You will have 3 - 6 years relevant experience in a similar role in delivering Infrastructure upgradation or digital transformation programmes.
You will have strong experience on project documentation framework and procedures.
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Attractive salary package