- Work on cutting Edge Technology
- Immense opportunity to grow along with the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organisation with strong presence across the region they are looking to hire Infrastructure Engineer for some of the newly initiated projects.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for the following
- Participating in project implementation of IT network and infrastructure for the supported region/business units.
- Configuring network equipments independently without superior's supervison.
- Design and implement LAN/WAN topologies and connectivity.
- Identify gaps in current design and research/propose appropriate solutions based on technical and business drivers.
- Contribute to network solutions development, optimizations, standards, and technology refresh efforts.
- Providing basic analysis of routers/switches/firewall logs and support the team leader to deliver the service report(s) and/or Incident Report(s).
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with minimum 5 years of experience and strong knowledge on IT Infrastructure including Hardware knowledge-Nutanix Or VXRail,Backup Technologies (Veeam & Symantec), Microsoft Windows PC OS platform Technologies, Microsoft SQL Database, Network Routing / Firewall Policy (Administration level knowledge).
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great asset if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.