Infrastructure DevOps Engineer ( Linux / Ansible / Docker )
Opportunity to work on Multiple Applications
Exposure to Latest Technology
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading provider within the Entertainment space with a strong regional presence in Asia Pacific. They are now looking for an Infrastructure DevOps Engineer (Linux / Ansible / Docker) to join their team and work on multiple applications deployment in the region.
As an Infrastructure DevOps Engineer (Linux / Ansible / Docker), you will be responsible for:
- Designing tools for managing the Cloud Infrastructure and programming clean, re-usable & highly readable codes.
- Building automated deployments using Configuration Management Technology within the Development & Production Environment.
- Documenting the knowledge transfer and necessary procedures.
- Troubleshooting and resolving existing information systems for errors.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with 3 - 8 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer to build scalable & efficient cloud infrastructure within a Linux environment. You will also have proven experience working with Configuration Management systems such as Ansible / Chef / Puppet or similar.
You will good working experience in managing Cloud Production Infrastructure such as Terraform on Cloud platforms such as Azure / AWS. You will also be familiar with a variety of CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins / GitLab CI and have a good understanding of Containerization concepts backed by a proven track record of working with tools such as Docker / Kubernetes.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on Multiple Applications
- Regional Role