Information Security Head (SOC - Security Operation)
Strategic Leadership Position
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Manufacturing Firm and they are looking for an Information Security Head (SOC - Security Operation) to oversee the organization's IT Security general operations, directing the strategy, operations & budget to protect the necessary information assets.
As an Information Security Head (SOC - Security Operation), you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and developing the designs of the IT Security Systems and ensuring that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are put in place.
- Overseeing the Global Security Policies, Controls and Cyber Security Incident Response plans.
- Analysing & interpreting the current Security Landscape, providing guidance on the Security Controls Requirements to adhere with the relevant legislations.
- Leading & conducting IT Security Audits across the Organization's assets and identifying potential threats and risks.
- Working with the Senior Stakeholders and advising on IT Risk Management and IT Security Roadmaps.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with 10 - 15 years of working experience in IT Information Security related field, backed by at least 5 - 8 years of experience in IT Cybersecurity / SOC related roles handling Incident Response.
You will have Security Certifications such as CISA / CISM / CISSP, backed by extensive knowledge of Security Governance Frameworks such as COBIT / SOX.
What's on Offer
- Regional Role
- Strategic Leadership Position