Industrial Sales & Marketing Director (SEA) - Industrial MNC
Renown industrial conglomerate and businesses
Impactful and critical position for the wider Asia business
About Our Client
Our client, an American MNC, enjoys a leading market position in the industrial sector, claiming a high ranking on the Fortune 200. They lead diversity, employing more than 60,000 people globally and have an excellent track record in progressing employees' careers through recognition and promotion. The success of having double digit growth year-on-year revolves around hiring exceptional talent, leveraging on their expertise and exemplary working aptitude. This is also complemented by a proven methodology that is consistent across the business units. As part of their ambitious growth plans, they are looking to hire an Industrial Sales & Marketing Director (SEA).
Reporting to the Vice President of the business, this role will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. You will play an active role in helping with strategically important product, integrated marketing, sales and commercial decisions. This is a leadership role that requires the incumbent to be fully responsible for sustainable business growth of the Southeast Asia business. The success of this role will be measured on the following:
- Owning and driving business strategy to increase commercial growth
- Be responsible for the effective allocation of a sizable marketing budget and tracking the returns
- Lead and consistently refining the strategic planning process for the region
- Develop a centre of excellence across all components in marketing - direct marketing, lead generation and conversion, opportunity planning and marketing communications
- Hone and utilise a comprehensive knowledge base to direct fitting business strategies, while partnering with the market research, vertical marketing and product management teams
- Strategize on how to achieve annual revenue objectives, driving the team to establish quarterly targets, followed by yearly targets.
- Leading a successful team in driving business improvement over multiple aspects including sales, marketing and operational processes
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent academic qualification like an MBA, MSc, or equivalent from a reputable academic institution
- Experience working with a Multinational Corporation on regional projects
- Strong people management skills and track record of developing talent
- At least 12 years in a B2B industrial manufacturing environment
- Strong marketing skillsets which includes market segmentation, planning, research and strategic marketing
- Solid commercial acumen to drive a consistent YOY growth in both revenue and bottom line
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a large budget
- Flexibility of travelling up to 50%
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers a chance to work with one of the most reputable industrial manufacturing conglomerates that identifies themselves as a science and technology leader who has huge investments into various sectors that includes industrial automation, pharmaceutical, chemical, water treatment and more. The company also rewards individuals with not only a competitive base salary, but also an aggressive variable component which will directly be impacted by their individual, team and business unit's performance.