About Our Client
Our client is a global supply chain and logistics company and they are recruiting a industrial engineer for their Singapore office to improve efficiency in the company.
- Implement projects that structurally improve the supply chain processes
- Develop logistics solutions for RFQ / RFIs / existing customers
- Conduct and use time-motion / productivity studies to develop cost models
- Perform on-site process audit on operations
- Liaise and engage with internal / external stakeholders to develop SOPs and continuous improvement initiatives - costs reduction / avoidance and or increase throughput.
- Supplier's management in sourcing, evaluating, purchasing and review of services / equipment to achieve business objectives.
- Ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in process, lean, project / supplier management.
- Logistics experience would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Visio, grant-chart, swim lane diagram, root cause analysis and SPC.
- Comfortable in handling numbers, ambiguity and matrix environment.
- Possess relevant Diploma/Degree qualification
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.