Indirect Procurement (Services) Manager
Global household name in the FMCG / Retail industry
Significant career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Beauty Industry with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of beauty care products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for an Indirect Procurement (Services) Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you are accountable for growth opportunities, vendor relationships, contract negotiation & implementation. The majority of your responsibilities will involve managing the full spectrum of indirect procurement activities. This role has an emphasis on strategic and operational responsibilities and is an individual contributor position.
* Procurement for Indirect Categories specifically for Office-related categories, Visual Merchandising (posters, decorations etc) as well as Services (Sales & Marketing, Agencies & Advertising)
* Ownership and implementation of procurement policies, framework and processes
* To develop and implement buying strategies to achieve cost savings
* Negotiate purchasing terms with various stakeholders and tender contracts with suppliers and vendors
* Review Suppliers' relationships and formulate KPIs for vendors to ensure effective business relationship
* Project Management and related Procurement activities
* Review Performance reports and suggest course of action to be taken
* Networking and building relationships with key clients and suppliers
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent related studies and you must have strong procurement experience in indirect categories and services; minimum 4 years in managerial roles. Indirect procurement experience in FMCG sectors is compulsory. You should have strong communication skills and have strong stakeholder management experience. Negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.