- Global portfolio
- Opportunity to join an exciting start-up
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting start-up project backed up by renowned investment organizations based in Singapore. Their vision is to provide an interactive trading platform on a global scale with the use of innovative technology. Their company culture is complimentary to their advisory board; robust, collaborative and empowering.
They are now seeking a talented and strategic Human Resources Director to manage a global portfolio, to shape and lead their growing team across multiple markets. This is a senior leadership position based in Singapore.
In this newly created role, you will be working closely with C-Level Stakeholders and manage a global portfolio across APAC and Europe. In addition, you will be:
- Leading the delivery of all HR and People matters including talent assessment and planning, learning and development, organizational design and culture development; acting as a HR Partner and Consultant to the business
- Providing strategic, clear and inspirational leadership, working closely with talented leaders to develop and lead effective people strategies
- Driving Best-in-Class policies and guidelines centered around human capital development to support a robust organization structure and employer branding
- Managing continuous business performance and sustainable success through people development and growth
The Successful Applicant
- Min. 15 years' experience in Human Resources, regional experience across Asia-Pacific is a must
- Ideally experienced within global positions, leading teams across a regional scope
- Track record working within start-up environments; entrepreneurial and motivated mindset
- Strong credentials as a People Leader, leading talent management and development
- Track record as a high performing individual in your previous roles
- Strong influencing and communication skills; experienced working closely with C-Level stakeholders and ability to communicate with employees of all levels
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity to join an exciting digital start-up at its growth phase, and is seeded by one of the most prominent investment organisations in Singapore. As part of their senior leadership team, you will be working closely with the C-Level stakeholders and manage regional and global portfolios.