Human Resource Director,SEA
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned global leader in the Travel/Hospitality Industry with a strong footprint in Asia Pacific.
They have offices in over 80 countries and with more than 20,000 employees worldwide. As part of its ongoing commitment to growing the business in Asia, they are now looking to recruit a HR Director for SEA. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a fast paced organisation that prides itself for possessing a culture of continuous growth and learning.
Focusing on the SEA region, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of HR Practitioners for the full spectrum of HR needs.
- Playing an advisory role on all human capital matters across the region
- Engaging the senior leaders on a strategic level whilst retaining the oversight role on HR operational matters
- Designing long term HR strategies and provide practical medium term solutions to meet business goals
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 10 years or more experience in a reputable MNC, preferably in Travel/ Hospitality Industries with at least 5 years in a managerial role
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Stable track record in establishing HR strategies in an organization
- Be willing to be hands-on and operationally involved as required
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to be in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The individual will be able to hone their mental agility skills and be able to represent HR to key Business stakeholders with a consultative approach. This will also enable the candidate to be in a rewarding career with an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic HR team which values talent.