HSE Head - National Energy Provider Firm
Part of a critical energy provider in Banten
Firm supported by major power plant consultants
About Our Client
Our client is a national firm with operation throughout Indonesia. With major critical presence presence throughout Indonesia, they are geared for growth, improvement, and efficiency throughout each of their business units. The key success of this business is to optimize employee productivity, service quality, and safety track record. During this positively challenging and rewarding period of growth, they are looking for a seasoned HSE Head to lead the onsite operation.
This role will report to the Plant Director. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Organising and supporting HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the operation team.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the plant to create awareness on health and safety.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are up to date and appropriate with the international regulations.
- Constantly conducting hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance.
- Acting as the industry expert within the field of HSE in addressing safety compliance issues, third party safety & safety at the workplace.
- Fully responsible for the development of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of HSE programs and training.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate HSE related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote HSE consciousness
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced HSE Senior Managers with an eye for positively coaching employees and for strict HSE enforcement. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 15 years of strong record in leading HSE within a multinational firm.
- Willingness to be located in Cilegon area.
- Ability to independently lead, complex processes, critical operation up-time, and diverse team member background.
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in the latest development of HSE standards.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in the industry.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.