HSE Executive (Chemical Industry)
Well established Chemical Gas Company
Comfortable, Friendly and stable working environment
About Our Client
My client has strong foothold throughout Asia, leading specialist in total solutions for gas.
- Draft, review and implement HSE procedures and ensure strict compliance.
- Liaise on various issues on safety, health, fire, utilities and environment.
- Prepare and achieve ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and SS506 Part 3 certification.
- Operationally, will be actively involved in investigation of accidents, complete accidents reports, identify root causes of accidents and prevent reoccurrences.
- Conduct regular training to employees on workplace health and safety issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Diploma graduate with WSH or HSE equivalent qualification.
- Advance certificate in WSH (Level B) or higher.
- Good understanding of ISO 45001, ISO 14001, SS506 Part 3 and applicable legal requirements.
- Good HSE management system, interpersonal and coordination skills.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Full-Time Career Opportunity
Excellent chances for career progression
Competitive package of base salary