HRIS Specialist (12 months)
Exciting and Regional Exposure
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a European MNC in the Logistic Industry. Headquartered in Switzerland with Singapore as the Regional Hub.
- Devise the HR project plan and ensure key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Work with the HR team and champion the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy.
- Gather and analyse business requirements, design, develop, test and implement the selected modules.
- Responsible for data migration and work with the relevant HR administrators to troubleshoot data issues.
- Organise, manage and obtain user sign-off during UAT phrase.
- Quality assurance of the delivery and production outcome of the configuration.
- Primary liaison point for the HRIS (SuccessFactors).
- Establish and maintain security and integrity controls.
- Manage day-to-day communications between internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides for all users.
- Provide day-to-day support to users.
- Support the HR team to create and manage employees' record in the system.
- Ensure the smooth and timely handover of project to the HR team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- High level of accuracy, reliability and personal integrity to uphold confidential information.
- Minimum 3 years relevant HR experience from a MNC environment with HRIS implementation project experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Able to communicate well with people at all levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- A team player with initiative and good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts).
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role to implement your own idea and gain regional exposure. This is a long term contract with attractive remuneration package.