HRIS Project Manager (12 months) - Workday
Workday experience is highly preferred
About Our Client
Our client is an well-established organisation within the aviation industry. They have strong presence across Asia expanding across the world.
- Analysing bulk raw data to streamline processes, and promote high efficiency in operational work across different functions. Recommend process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders. Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRIS tables. Document process and results.
- Provide support for HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of HRIS or HR generalist experience.
- One to two years of project management experience.
- Excellent data analytic skill
- Workday experience is preferred
What's on Offer
It would be a great exposure to join my client if you are number driven and strong in analysing bulk data. This is an exciting time to join them. They also offer attractive remuneration package.