HRBP with an Entertainment and Media Giant
A newly created role with room to be creative
Direct exposure with the business
About Our Client
Our client is an established Entertainment and Media business where they have presence across Asia, Europe, Latin America, and Africa. With their plan on business expansion, they are now looking for a HRBP who is passionate in contributing the growth of the HR team as well as the business itself.
Reporting to the HR Director, you'll be heavily involved in advising the business directly and covering the following aspects of HR functions:
- Provide performance management guidance to line manager including coaching, counselling, etc.
- Guide business with analysed trends and provide strategic solutions
- Structure workforce and recruitment planning, succession planning, and talent management
- Work closely with the business to strengthen employee relationship and retention, and increase productivity
The Successful Applicant
- Excited about working in a matrix and diverse working environment
- Experience in managing key business groups with revenue responsibilities
- Familiar with change management and handling regional project management
- Consultative and adaptive
- Has worked in Media or Technology industries is preferred
What's on Offer
This is a role for candidates who look forward for opportunity to step up and is able to add value to the business. You'll have a visible opportunity of progressing your career.