HRBP (C&B specialisation) - Healthcare
Globally renowned organisation
High visibility role within a strong cohesive culture
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable market leader known in the healthcare ecosystem, being highly renowned within the industry subsectors including pharmaceuticals, diagnostics and life science technology implementation.
One factor which differentiates themselves is the importance they place within each stage of the value chain and supply chain process.
These includes both internal and external relations with all stakeholders so as to maintain client relationships and build further on them.
One of the pivotal functions in the company is the HR Business Partner, which will specialise in the C&B function who will play an integral role in supporting both the operations and strategic outlook of the organisation.
Reporting to the HR Director, the successful applicant will:
- Contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by advising on all aspects of human resource from a C&B perspective
- Lead the C&B function and provide leadership in developing and driving HR strategies in line with business goals to meet the organisation's future plans
- Work hand-in-hand with the business units to develop long term HR strategies and provide practical medium term solutions to meet business goals
- Build and engage in relationships amongst senior leaders on a strategic level and be the key go-to-person to provide advisory and consultative feedback on job grading alignment, salary structure and benefits
- Retain oversight on HR operational matters such as annual performance reviews
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications from a reputable university
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 7 years or more relevant experience within the industry
- Experienced in stakeholder management
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders within China
- Be willing to be hands-on and operationally involved as required
- Solid interpersonal, social and networking skills with the ability to work independently or cohesively in a team-based environment
What's on Offer
Our client offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be in a pivotal function, being the crucial key point of contact for all C&B related matters.
This is a company that awards for good performance in terms of monetary bonuses. Additionally, they have a strong, cohesive culture due to a highly stable environment.