HR Project Manager
Immediate requirement to lead an HR Project
Attractive salary and benefits.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established International Bank based in CBD area.
As HR Project manager you will have following projects:
- Support the roll out of new MAS framework in Singapore
- In-depth assessment and partnering with various stakeholders for successful roll-out of the new framework.
- Deep assessment of internal HR processes and controls and propose & implement new processes and controls
- Streamline SOPs in APAC and ensure alignment to the Bank's internal policies and procedures.
- Set up staff disciplinary framework for the APAC region.
- Involved in leading/ coordinating other ad-hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
As HR Project manager you will have following profile:
* Minimum of 7 years of relevant HR experience.
* Good understanding of the Bank's operating environment and detailed expertise of HR policies.
* Team player and meticulous.
* Experienced in working with auditors/ compliance is a strongly preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Ms Office
* Sense of urgency
* Able to adapt to changing priorities.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to spearhead the project and work closely with the HRD to provide a new strategy for the region.